Jura Z6 Automatic Coffee Machine, Aluminum, (Refurbished)
Please note that this machine has a cosmetic blemish on the rear right corner of the top panel. Please see photo. The damage faces the wall behind the machine, so not very noticeable. We always disclose cosmetic imperfections such as this one. We have adjusted the price accordingly.
The Z6 packs incredible performance into compact Dimensions. All the control elements are conveniently accessible on the front. The innovative nozzle technology prepares fine, compact and very tempting milk foam. The machine switches from milk to milk foam fully automatically!
12 Coffee Specialty Drinks
- 1 Latte macchiato, 1 Flat white, 1 Macchiato, 1 Cappuccino, 1 Coffee, 2 Coffees, 1 Espresso, 2 Espresso, 1 Ristretto, 2 Ristretto, Steamed milk with milk foam, Milk foam
- Three temperature levels of hot water; for tea, cup warming or café Americano
- Automatic grinder bypass accommodates pre-ground coffee, allows you to use ground coffee instead of beans
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) is a revolutionary technology that optimizes the extraction time, allowing even short specialty coffees like ristretto and espresso to be prepared with an intensity and breadth of aromas like never before. The water is pressed through the ground coffee in short bursts, optimizing the extraction time.
- Variable brewing chamber accommodates 5 to 16 grams of ground coffee allowing up to 16 ounces of brewed coffee.
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©) is a pre-brew process that develops the maximum flavor from any blend or roast of coffee. A small amount of water is heated and dispensed over the ground coffee causing the coffee to swell, preparing it for optimal flavor extraction.
- Clearyl Smart water filtration, removes chlorine, calcium and other impurities for better tasting coffee and extended machine life. Automatic filter detection thanks to modern RFID Technology. Using a filter has never been easier, more effective or more reliable.
- The architecture of the new six-level AromaG3 grinder has been impressively optimized and it works quickly but gently to preserve the full aroma when freshly grinding the beans to the ideal fineness. The grinding time and noise have also been greatly reduced. The coffee beans are freshly ground each time to guarantee maximum flavor. You can adjust the grinder setting to select the fineness of the coffee powder you want. This affects the flow-through time of the water, the so-called extraction time. The finer the powder, the more intensive the flavor. The cutting angles in the grinding cones of the AromaG3 grinder have been perfected. The JURA engineers have thereby managed to increase efficiency significantly. As a result, the perfect aroma can now be achieved in all its natural fullness in half the grinding time.
- Active bean monitoring warns you when you are low on beans.
- Fast heating 1450-watt stainless steel lined thermo-block that can handle continuous use
- Intelligent preheating ensures every cup is served at the proper temperature
- 15 bar power pump delivers delicious, high-pressure brewed coffee every time
- Fine Foam Technology - Coffee specialties such as cappuccino, latte macchiato and so on are prepared with milk or milk foam. JURA's innovative milk foam frothers use revolutionary fine foam technology to create a finely textured milk foam with a long-lasting consistency or to simply heat the milk to the desired temperature. The foam is both fine and compact, giving it a creamy consistency with a subtle sweetness. The frothers have two separate chambers in which the milk is frothed twice. Any bubbles that form will burst, compacting the foam and making it extremely fine. Three bars in the frother spout slow down the foam as it exits the frother, so it is poured slowly and evenly into the cup.
- Color TFT display with Rotary Selection for self-explanatory, intuitive operation. It’s an operating concept that sets new standards. Simply turn the Rotary Switch and a list of specialty coffees appears on the modern TFT display. All you need to do is press the button once, and you’ll soon be drinking coffee that fulfils your wildest dreams. The foam is both fine and compact, giving it a creamy consistency with a subtle sweetness. The frothers have two separate chambers in which the milk is frothed twice. Any bubbles that form will burst, compacting the foam and making it extremely fine. Three bars in the frother spout slow down the foam as it exits the frother, so it is poured slowly and evenly into the cup.
- 81 oz water tank can be removed from the front of the machine
- 9.9 oz. bean hopper with tight-sealing aroma preservation cover.
- Used grounds bin holds 20 portions
- Figures1450 Watts, 120 volts, 10 amps, UL
- Weight 25.4 pounds
- Dimensions: 12.6" Wide x 14.8" high x 17.7" deep
- Made in Switzerland
90 Day Warranty on this and every machine available on this site. All our machines are fully refurbished (every maintenance item has been replaced).